Tuesday 10 June 2008

Acknowledgements


Acknowledgements

01 Iceberg
02 Star Wars
03 Cheerleader
04 Lost and found
05 Let's Get Started
06 Countdown
07 The fastest train in the world
08 Never Ever
09 Blue
10 Princess
11 Loe is where I'm from
12 Loss and limousines
13 Like raindrops
14 Go on, louis
15 Jumping bean
16 Saints & Sinners
17 About love


"We would like to thank our family for all love and support they have always given us.
Special thank you to Tara joseph.
Thank you to Liam Howlett for strength, serenity and love.
Thank you to Liam Gallagher for giving me pure confidence again.
Gusi com in here.
Thank you to Rachel for keeping me smiling. I love you more than anything.
Thank you to Gene for being the most amazing light in my life. I love you.
Thank you to Roz for helping us remember the good times and heal the bad times."





No comments:

Blog Archive